Hanna Andersson

Friday, February 22, 2008

riding the crimson wave...

Wow... after posting yesterday I got my daily email from Ideal Bite, and it was about alternative menstruation products, including The Keeper!

I have never come across a topic that inspired so many comments in such a short time... 98 and counting in less than 24 hours.

It's so wonderful to feel part of a community of women who care so much about their own health and the environment. I had no idea so many women and girls were using the menstrual cups ... obviously it's something we don't like talking about... but that should change. It's really not nearly as disgusting as changing a poo-ey diaper... and I talk about that all the time!

I've also found some great online forums and blogs talking about which cups to choose and how to use them.

Some of the women on Ideal Bite talked about having shorter periods and less cramping since using cups... now there is something to get excited about!

No comments: